Welcome to our directory of free AI and machine learning models! Our collection features the latest models in speech to text and image generation. All available for download and use in your own projects or research. Our models are sure to help you achieve better results. Explore the power of artificial intelligence with us today!
List of AI Models
71 Models found
- Nitro-DiffusionNitro Diffusion is a fine-tuned Stable Diffusion model that was trained from scratch on three artstyles simultaneously. It allows for high control of mixing, weighting and single style use, with the tokens "archer style", "arcane style" or "modern disney style" used in prompts to activate the desired effect. This AI model can produce mixed styles as well.
- redshift-diffusionRedshift Diffusion is a fine-tuned Stable Diffusion model trained on high resolution 3D artworks. It can be used to generate new 3D artworks that have a unique style, with the user being able to specify the desired style using the tokens "redshift style" in the prompt. This AI model uses generative adversarial networks (GANs) to create unique pieces of art based on the given prompt.
- classic-anim-diffusionThis AI model is a fine-tuned version of the Stable Diffusion model, which is trained on screenshots from classic animation films. It can be used to generate new animation-style images from prompts containing the tokens "classic disney style". It is capable of producing high-quality images that emulate the style of classic animated films.
- trinart_stable_diffusion_v2This AI model is a version of the Trin-sama Twitter bot model, optimized to produce anime/manga style art. It uses a stable diffusion algorithm to generate images with a unique aesthetic, while retaining the original SD's aesthetics as much as possible.
- Cyberpunk-Anime-DiffusionThis AI model is designed to analyze the diffusion of cyberpunk anime in popular culture. It uses natural language processing to identify and analyze the narrative elements, characters, and themes of cyberpunk anime, and then uses machine learning algorithms to track how these elements spread and evolve over time. The model also provides insights into how different genres and subgenres of cyberpunk anime interact with each other.