Join the AI Models Collaboration Network
Find Open Source Projects to collaborate with for raising visibility and awareness. Small to large projects welcome.
What is the Collaboration Network?
A community-driven initiative aimed at fostering collaboration, visibility, and mutual advancement among projects working on open source/free software AI. If you have a project that you would like to share with the community, please fill out the form below.
If you're wanting to network with like-minded individuals and advance open source AI you can join us in Discord
- Enhanced Visibility: Showcase your project within a supportive community and gain exposure to a wider audience.
- Collaboration Opportunities: Explore potential collaborations with other like-minded projects and amplify your collective impact.
- Backlink Exchange: Participate in a reciprocal backlinking system, where projects support each other by providing relevant and valuable backlinks.
- Networking and Knowledge Sharing: Connect with other AI enthusiasts, share insights, and stay informed about the latest developments in the field.
We welcome efforts promoting Open Source AI. Websites, demos, YouTube channels, GitHub repositories, and other projects are all welcome to apply.
- Reciprocal: Participating projects committing to a reciprocal link exchange will be given priority display and rel="follow" links
- Standard: Project visibility in Open Source Project list and in content categories, with rel="nofollow" links.
- Established: Projects must be established and have a working website or demo. There is no set time that a project must be established, but it should be more than just an idea.
- Open Source: Projects must have a connection to Open Source
- AI: Projects must be related to AI, Machine Learning
- Values: Projects supporting illegal or unethical activities will not be accepted